Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature and Follow #1



It's that time again!
Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read.

This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play) Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a featured blogger and a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!.

Leave a Comment and Follow me and I will Follow you back.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different? 

A:  Pure fun and Networking with other book lovers :)

23 comments:

  1. Hopping through. New follower! It's so nice to get to know other book lovers. That's been such fun.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having fun, especially with other people who love books :-) . . . have a great weekend x
    I'm a new follower, my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ if you'd like to pop by x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see where you joined, what name did you use?

      Delete
  3. I love connecting with people to and sharing a love for books!

    New Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agreed with your answer!
    New follower. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! Isn't fun the best thing to have? :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fabulous!!!!! Thank you for joining the hop, having fun and starting up the blog. Good luck - before you know it you'll be an old hat... ;) XOXO - PJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more with your answer! Also I simply love your blog theme ;-)

    New GFC & Networked Blogs Follower!

    Here's my FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time making this new blog last night :)

      Delete
  8. Welcome to bloggging!! I hope you love it and great answer =)

    Thanks for stopping by mine already!
    New Follower
    -Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol. This is actually my 4th blog, I own I.O. Book tours and sent you an invite :)

      Delete
  9. Definitely agree it is all about the fun :)

    Thanks for stopping by and following back

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pure fun! What a great answer! And I also hope to network with other bloggers.

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love getting to meet new followers! And speaking of, I'm a new follower to your blog! Hooray!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF's for this week Book Me! and
    Carmen Jenner Author
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answer; I said fun too! Thanks for stopping by and now following via GFC. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower, welcome to the book blogging community networking and fun are good reason to start a blog. Follow to see my FF .... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/10/follow-friday-blog-hop-58/

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple and sweet. To have fun. :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follow

    Great blog! Love the moon! :)

    Julie~ My FF

    ReplyDelete